The terms and conditions apply to the use of www.partypost.co.uk website. By placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions as stated on the website are subject to change at any point without prior notice to you. Please read them carefully before using the website and/or placing an order. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions as stated, you should not use or access the website. If you have any questions or queries relating to the terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Our personalised wording balloons - If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we advise that you contact us immediately.
Orders are made based on the order placed and email exchange, and delivered to your venue/delivery address. When selecting bespoke personalised wording on your balloon order, please ensure the message is correct, as they are made to order and mistakes can not be refunded although we are happy to make changes if you inform us before the printing process has occurred. If a selected string is out of stock, then an alternative will be used that will complement the balloon.
Sometimes during the delivery process our balloons get a little cold, and can lose their height after a few days. Or in the case of orders required for a Monday delivery, we have to send the order on a Friday. This will affect the life of the inflated balloon, but as a guide the bubble balloons last for around five days, and up to 10 days max.
We do not offer refunds for mistakes in ordering, but will always try and alter an order if time allows.
If for any reason there has been a balloon malfunction during delivery, we will replace the balloon. Photographic evidence is required, please email or call to report any problems on 0203 5606128.
We know our balloons look gorgeous and people like to play with them – but it's advised that little hands are kept away from the balloons. They are for decoration only and not to be played with (at least until after the celebration they are intended for).
2. Delivery – please read our dedicated delivery page for important information.
3. Cancellations if you wish to cancel your order with us then please inform us as soon as possible by email, with CANCEL in the subject line. Please include your order number and use the same email address as stated on the order for identification. For cancelled orders refunds will be processed within 7 working days and will be credited to your original method of payment.
4. Changes if you have any changes or amendments to your order please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com We will endeavour to fulfil any changes requested. Please include your order number and use the same email address as stated on the order for identification.
5. Product information Youngers London is committed to providing wonderful balloons that are made to the very highest standard. Balloon displays can be affected by environmental changes, but our helium bubble balloons should stay afloat for five to 10 days from the date they were inflated. However, a large logo or more than 30 characters of wording on a balloon will affect the height of a balloon and how long it stays afloat, so the exact time cannot be guaranteed.
6. Payment options we accept all major credit and debit cards (apart from Amex). Just follow the payment gateway and input your debit/credit card when prompted. The total cost of the order is the price of the items ordered and the delivery.
8. Contact us Please call us on 0203 5606128 between 9.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. For urgent enquiries outside these hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to reply as soon as possible.